Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Future now

I appreciate how many opportunities life gives us. I happen to choose to playing guitar. One of the best inventions ever made. I've been playing for a five months now and I have to admit it was fstrurating. At the beginning of this month I started to notice how much I improved with playing. I can strum faster cleaner and better. This is one of my dreams to accomplish. To eventually become a well known guitarist. The genres I prefer to play are heavy metal and rock because they are much more challenging than alternative rock or blues in my opinion. I love playing into solos because it feels like your in a different place while your playing this part and it feels good. In my years as of right now I have been playing covers for three types of music genre they are Alternative rock, Rock, And heavy metal. My favorite to play is heavy metal because most of heavy metal music uses palm muting and in my opinion it sounds great. What is even better than that is when I get into the solos because it's fast and sounds awesome. I'm glad I decided to start playing guitar because it became one of my favorite hobbies ever. Even though I was playing for a little while I catch on to techniques quickly and use them accordingly to match the songs I play. The bands that I normally cover over are Bullet for My Valentine and Coheed and Cambria. Claudio uses a really nice guitar called the double neck guitar and you can make much better sound because it can be used for acoustic and electric at the same time rather than switching guitars for the same sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment